- Prep: 10 min. + marinating
- Grill: 10 min.
- Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- Grilled pineapple and sliced green onions, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165°. If desired, serve with grilled pineapple and sliced green onions.
1 each: 187 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 209mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 35g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat.