Active: 10 mins
Total: 1 hr 15 mins
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 6 wings)
- 24 chicken wings or drumettes
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup buffalo-style hot sauce
- Step 1: Place wings in an even layer on a baking sheet. Pat wings dry with a paper towel; sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Sprinkle evenly with cornstarch; toss to coat.
- Step 2: Place 8 of the wings into an air fryer basket that has been lightly coated with cooking spray. Return basket to air fryer, and set temperature to 400°F. Set timer to 20 minutes.
- Step 3: Combine cooked wings and 1/3 cup of the buffalo sauce in a large bowl; toss to coat. Repeat process twice with remaining wings and sauce.
- Step 4: NOTE: Drain any oil that has dripped and collected in air fryer to prevent excess smoking.