Recipe by Cooking Light October 2007
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 sandwich) Nutrition Info
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) catfish fillets
- 1 ½ teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) hamburger buns
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 ½ teaspoons minced shallots
- 1 ¼ teaspoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 curly leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 (1/4-inch-thick) slices tomato
- 8 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- Step 1: Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle fillets evenly with seasoning. Add fillets to pan; cook 4 minutes. Turn over; cook 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Step 2: Place buns, cut sides down, in pan; cook 1 minute or until toasted. Remove from pan.
- Step 3: Combine mayonnaise, shallots, mustard, and juice, stirring well. Line bottom half of each bun with 1 lettuce leaf; top each serving with 1 fillet and 1 tomato slice. Spoon 2 teaspoons relish on top of each tomato. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture over cut side of each top half of buns; place on top of each sandwich.
Per Serving: 319 calories; calories from fat 30%; fat 11.6g; saturated fat 2.7g; mono fat 5.1g; poly fat 2.9g; protein 24.5g; carbohydrates 28.4g; fiber 1.3g; cholesterol 60mg; iron 2.3mg; sodium 674mg; calcium 76mg.