Yield: Makes 2 quarts
- 4 cups peeled, diced fresh peaches (about 8 small ripe peaches)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (3.75-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups half-and-half
- Step 1: Combine peaches and sugar, and let stand 1 hour.
- Step 2: Process peach mixture in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Step 3: Stir together evaporated milk and pudding mix in a large bowl; stir in peach puree, condensed milk, and half-and-half.
- Step 4: Pour mixture into freezer container of a 4-quart hand-turned or electric freezer; freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions. Spoon into an airtight container, and freeze until firm.