Hands-on: 25 mins
Total: 55 mins
Yield: Serves 6 (serving size: 1 cup)
- 1 16 oz package frozen potato tots
- 2 ripe avocados, halved
- 4 fresh tomatillos, husks removed, halved
- ½ cup fresh lime juice (from 3 limes)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 4 cooked bacon slices, chopped
- 1 8-oz. container of white cheese dip, warmed
- 2 cups charred corn kernels (3 ears)
- ⅓ cup diced tomato
- 2 jalapeño chiles, thinly sliced
- Step 1: Cook potato tots according package directions.
- Step 2: Process avocados, tomatillos, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a blender until smooth, about 3 minutes, stopping to scrape down sides as necessary.
- Step 3: Stir together ancho Chile powder and remaining 1 teaspoon salt in a small bowl; sprinkle mixture over hot potato tots. Top tots with shredded chicken and chopped bacon. Drizzle with warm cheese dip and avocado mixture. Top evenly with corn, tomato, and jalapeño slices. Serve immediately.