- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 8 ounces uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Sour cream, cilantro, chopped tomatoes, black olives; optional
- Select saute setting on a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker and adjust for high heat; cook beef until no longer pink, 6-8 minutes, breaking into crumbles. Drain. Add taco seasoning; stir to combine. Add beef broth, tomato sauce and pasta.
- Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust pressure to high and set time for 5 minutes. When finished cooking, quick-release pressure. Stir; top with cheese. Stand until cheese melts, about 1 minute. If desired, serve with toppings.
2 cups: 598 calories, 25g fat (11g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 1845mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 40g protein.